View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 05:57 AM   #14
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaul1114 View Post
You just have to read everything posted on the net as a person's opinion. People don't put much thought into how they write stuff on web forums--myself included. I post in quick breaks from working so I seldom proof anything or put much thought into how what I write comes across.
I always assumed you just copied and pasted from your previous posts whenever a topic would at least slightly fit.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote