View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 04:17 AM   #10
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by pruss View Post
I've finally updated the explode utility for compatibility with newer versions of the Plucker format, and made it work a bit smarter. Here are Windows binaries, and source code:
http://www.1src.com/freeware/fileinfo.php?id=1916

To run, do:
explode --directory=outdir filename.pdb

Then your home page is outdir\default.html

You can adjust the jpeg compression with --jpeg-quality=x (where x ranges from 0 to 100).

No direct epub support yet. I might add it one day. But I don't have an epub capable device, so my motivation is low.

This is a kind of sad thing for me. I've been involved in the Plucker project for five or six years, and now it's looking like the end of the format is in sight--it's time to release converters to other formats so people can migrate their converters. :-( Oh well. I still do all my ebook reading on my TX, and 95% of that with Plucker.
I use Plucker all the time, so thanks very much. This is a great idea.
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote