View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #7
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
The only problem i have had today with it is the damned GOOGLE PLAY movie player as it wont rotate into land scape mode so your stuck with a small movie in the centre of the screen.

I tried all the setting i could find but it still wont rotate MAYBE it's because they where side loaded ?? i put on 4 dvd rips.

You tube and games both go into land scape mode without a hitch.i will try downloading some more movie players.I already tried VLC for android but it throws up message saying its a unstable beta and wont play films.

The audio player is very basic with no graphic equalizer so you will want to get a good one like poweramp.

I also tried another but that did not seem to work also.I will try downloading meridian once my 850mg game DARK MEADOW-THE PACT has finished downloading.
What's the best android movie player ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rkMeadow&hl=en

UPDATE i installed meriian media player and it plays movies fine in landscape mode , they look so good.
The speaker is a bit weak but it's not too bad.probably a bit better level of your average mobile phone.

Last edited by darksaber35; 07-13-2012 at 05:35 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote