View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 05:28 PM   #4
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
It is possible to convert to .txt, it's fiction without images, so for this book plain text is ok for me, but I was looking for a more general solution.
Convert to txt or other format, then back to ePub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Or automatic repair/fixing software that can check and fix errors in ePub. Just for future cases, because I have trouble with the first book I read on the device.
I seriously doubt it's the reader causing this, or the fact that it's an ePub. It's more likely that it's this one particular ePub, in other words, it's the book itself. How many other books do you have and what format are they?
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote