View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 06:17 PM   #4
The Joker
Addict
The Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-books

Device: NookColor.........rooted
I went with the Nook (ended up with the nookcolor) for the same reason....the library feature......My library allows up to 21 days (or 7 or 14, it's my choice)

I put an order in a couple days ago for 3 (new releases)......was #3 and #5 in the queue for 2 of them (15 on the other)......just got an email that they are now available.....Now I think I've got more books than I can read.....

Prior to buying mine......I had a few discussions with the librarians.....they typically have more than 1 to loan out.....In my county, they typically have 20+ available for hot books.....

I can have upto 10 ebooks checked out at any one time......

Different library's may have different rules.....

I did notice in the ADE software that they can be returned early.....haven't tried that yet though....hopefully people use that feature though....

Last edited by The Joker; 12-25-2010 at 06:22 PM.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote