View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 11:11 PM   #11
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I really enjoyed the book... it was good fun and well written... I didn't expect one of the "good guys" to die at the end... that was a bit strange.

BOb
Yes, that caught me by surprise too, and I read that part several times to be sure I had read it correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post

Overall I thought it was a good story, but didn't frighten me, as I'd like horror novels to do.
It didn't frighten me either, not really, but the concept was chilling. It reminded me of Stephen King kind of stories-- they're not always truly frightening, but the concept behind it is.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote