View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 05:51 AM   #58
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Just updated last night (2020-03-22) on the Libra. I'd updated the H2O original a few days before.
Seems too easy to hit Search rather than Add Note when annotating. I guess practice will cure that. Fastest ever text selection (for highlight, note or search) on H2O and Libra.
Still a few GUI pages where the page turn buttons are ignored and you need to touch the screen.

I've never used the PIN as I regard all pocket sized gadgets too small and portable to be ever left unguarded anywhere.

Disappointed the WiFi icon to turn off WiFi is still not available "in a book" even though it can turn on WiFi for a search. It still syncs something on homepage, but not on other non-book pages even if WiFi auto sync is off. I suspect for the two bottom small tiles.

I've had the Collections page sort by Series for ages, so the new collections tab in books makes no difference to me. All my ebooks, metadata / collections/series is via Calibre and set there, no matter if a book bought from Amazon or Smashwords, or novels being proofed, ebooks made from web pages or PD books.

So the most noticeable thing and best improvement is the response time on highlighting.

I can't test on the N905C Touch as the screen has died. It has the characteristic black lines on half the screen and first symptom was only half the screen drawing. It was the worst quality screen I'd ever seen on anything ever for ghosting, so I won't be looking for a replacement screen.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote