View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 04:15 PM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
I really do not think we want Sigil in the web slurping business. It seems to me you can use many other pieces of software (curl etc) to download a website and then import it getting all of the images and pieces. Open that slurped site and select what you want to import into Sigil.

If you want to automate that process,then a custom plugin would be your best bet.
I tend to agree. I don't really want Sigil trying to connect to websites (not to mention downloading files) when pasting content copied from the web.

If someone doesn't want the whole page or site, another workaround is to paste the copied content into Word. It will download images when pasting. That can then be exported and imported into Sigil in numerous ways.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote