View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 08:55 AM   #43
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cqman View Post
There are many choppy screens of Sony RP1. "Wavy screen" is the term coined by RP1 users.
The screen of my Note has a slight wave to it. It can't really be seen, but it can be felt. However, as it doesn't seem to affect its functionality, I've never been bothered by it, but it is definitely there.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote