View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 12:17 AM   #230
theol0403
Enthusiast
theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle PW3
Old Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejasvi88 View Post
I don't know why but I can't download any files. As I press OK, the download prompt just goes away without downloading.
One more thing, on download page what is patch, how to install it?
Maybe that can fix my problem which happened when one build of KOreader worked while other didn't.
Does latest GitHub build works?
I was having the same issue. There is a problem with the downloader. If you replace the downloader (in the skipstone bin folder - skipdownload) with a script containing something like:

Code:
echo $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6|tee output.log
and try to download something, it will create a file named output.log that contains the parameters passed from skipstone. If you try to run the command yourself in ssh, it gives you an error of wrong syntax for wget. This is because one of the commands that worked on the older kindles is now obsolete. Or maybe I forget and it simply is missing a lib file. Anyways, there is your issue, you can make a script that interprets the command and uses curl instead, or the built in wget.
theol0403 is offline   Reply With Quote