View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 12:06 PM   #229
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejasvi88 View Post
I don't know why but I can't download any files. As I press OK, the download prompt just goes away without downloading.
One more thing, on download page what is patch, how to install it?
Maybe that can fix my problem which happened when one build of KOreader worked while other didn't.
Does latest GitHub build works?
You are trying to use an application on a device that did not exist five years ago and running a firmware version even more different than what it was last tested on.
You think maybe that has something to do with your problems?

Check the time and dates of whatever is at the 'head' of the github repository.
Reading other things, like "issues", "changes", "commit logs" (any and everything readable) should give you a good idea of what its status is.
(Yes, I could do that also, I haven't, I don't need to run this application.)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote