View Single Post
Old 03-04-2022, 06:57 AM   #6
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjama View Post
Truly incredible - I just watched it go from $19 to $20 million!
It beat the Pebble Watch, which raised $20,338,986! That makes this the most successful Kickstarter.

I’ve heard he has a staff. He’ll need it to cope with all those orders.

According to one brief analysis I read, the factor that made this go so high wasn’t the number of people pledging (that wasn’t as high as it could be for such a popular author) but the huge number of people buying the deluxe packages.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote