View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 10:39 AM   #5
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I don't worry much about series but there are those I do read, such as the Rabbi Small series and the 87th Precinct series. I copies and pasted lists of these from FantasticFiction.co.uk into Google Docs and saved a .doc file and emailed that to my library at Amazon and got back a list in series order. When I read one I highlight it and I always know what the next book is.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote