View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #43
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I don't really rely on babelfish to write posts, I just use it to look up phrases, and if I understand them, I use them. If I don't recognize the grammar, I think of a different phrase to try instead. And I'm not fluent in reading French, but I can generally get the meaning, especially for short posts on a subject I'm familiar with. But thank you for translating.

By the way, I am much worse at understanding French when I hear it than I am at reading it. Hopefully people will take pity on me at the apéro.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote