View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 05:45 PM   #10
taos
Connoisseur
taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojav View Post
Any tips are appreciated. I’ve swapped PCs, ports and cables to no avail
I remember that I solved a similar problem after upgrading the storage of a Kobo Glo HD some 5 years ago (the third (FAT) partition with the books would no longer show as USB mass storage in Windows after enlarging it in Linux) by doing a Manual factory reset. I think that probably reset the active/boot/whatever flag to the correct partition. I had a backup of the book partition so I could just copy back books, database, and configuration files afterwards.
taos is offline   Reply With Quote