View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 12:05 PM   #28349
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I finished Speaks the Nightbird by Robert R. McCammon (first in the Matthew Corbett series) last night. Unlike McCammon's earlier work this isn't horror but a historical mystery series. Matthew Corbett is a judge's clerk in the 1600s in the US. They are send to a small town in the middle of nowhere where they have to decide if the woman accused of witchcraft is a witch and if so sentence her.

I really enjoyed it, though it was a long book it read quite easily. I've added the series to my active list and I'm looking forward to reading the other books.
I've read the first three books in the series. All very good. I have to space them out since they are a long read.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote