View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 12:59 PM   #116
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdurgee View Post
See the KUAL thread here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=203326

You need the booklet version of KUAL as the latest versions of the firmware disable kindlets.
I know, but I donot know, how to use it - what to do with KUALBooklet.jar and what to do with KUALBooklet-coplate-d20a095-20181108.zip?
I think, Update_KUALBooklet_d20a095_install.bin must be placed in a Folder mrpackages, but what to do with KUALBooklet.jar?
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote