View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 04:12 AM   #26
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
I did try a small (cute!) bluetooth keyboard with my ipad but...it's all too much palaver for me. I even tried a MyScript (handwriting) "keyboard" for the ipad. But the ipad has dancing cats and OMG dog shaming and oh look, a bird paying piano...

ahem.

I must say that the scanning thing is going serious gangbusters, though. I'm scanning via the iphone, magic happens and the scans go to Evernote. Computers! Who knew?

On the downside, I now have gone from 12 WIPs to 19. I'm not even sure how that happened. I seem to have the attention span of a two day old chick...holy cow...google shows me how cute and fluffy baby chicks are.

I'm doomed.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote