View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 04:25 PM   #20
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
skb: I'm a member of the Flickr group and have seen posts about the attention the Neo draws. I have both the original khaki Neo and the black Neo2 as a backup, but because I like using certain writing programs I also have a 12" Windows laptop which is dedicated to writing and which doesn't access the internet. It's a great little portable device which cost £75 from ebay (used); an X200. This would possibly attract less attention than the Neo and is almost as light.

Good luck with the handwriting. Mine is awful, so I prefer using a keyboard.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote