Thread: problems found
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 08:27 AM   #1
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
problems found

Not sure when this started as I just noticed them:
Windows 10 64, Calibre 64 bit 3.8., 13" Dell notebook.

Following pop-up screens will not get smaller, even though they show the arrow that normally lets them reduce in size (I have to configure my screen smaller in order to get to the bottom and click on needed keys):

-configure download metadata from edit metadata screen
-different custom columns when moving from one library to another
-find duplicates

Also, not copying data from all user fields when transferring from one library to another.

If I'm doing something wrong or there are alternative methods to work with these please let me know.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote