View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 08:55 AM   #220
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I remember now why I stopped using my Clip Zip, The battery life is horrible. I have a couple audiobooks in WMV format and the Clips are the only device I have that plays them...So right in the middle of a book at the most important part it dies. *sigh*

My phones do not have this problem. I can get more than 8 hours out of listening.

Sent from my XT1528
The Clip Sport or the AGPTek clips have much better battery life than the Zip--over 20 hours.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote