View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 04:28 AM   #216
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I tried Bluetooth headphones for when doing housework. I still have them. I don't use them because they make me ill. I can literally feel the waves or whatever they are. Hubby has same pair as me and feels nothing when using them. I'm sensitive I guess.

Sent from my XT1528
For housework, I can almost always find a corner, wall or cabinet from which my phone speakers can project adequately, unless I'm vacuuming. Gotta admit I'm skeptical about nausea from certain radio frequencies and/or EM fields, but your experience is your experience, and regardless if the physical symptoms are from actual interaction with the device or anxiety based on your thoughts about the device, it's rarely as easy as "mind over matter," or "mind over mind."
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote