View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 05:20 PM   #215
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Got my first set of bluetooth headphones, using them with my Nokia 520, listening to an Audible book. So far it's been flawless. I'm a fan!
I tried Bluetooth headphones for when doing housework. I still have them. I don't use them because they make me ill. I can literally feel the waves or whatever they are. Hubby has same pair as me and feels nothing when using them. I'm sensitive I guess.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote