View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 11:18 AM   #3
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Great books. Hopefully the follow-up will live up to the originals. My fave was the second book, oddly. The third book veered off in the latter half and the finale. Still, the ride was fun. I wasn't aware of his beef with the Catholic church, though I thought it was kinda funny when he killed off a major deity. A friend of mine who was in the early stages of her Christian period got grumpy about it. She's calmed down now I think. In fact, I think she denies she got grumpy. Lol. She has many fine points.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote