View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 01:53 AM   #129
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
Hi there! First off I want to say that I love this plug-in. I am not sure if this has been brought up and addressed but I have to ask...

Is there anyway that I can just drag the columns around in the GUI to set it the way I like then have the plug in just create a view based on the current view?

If a user has a lot of columns it takes a lot of time to click and move each on in the plug in customization, especially if I am not sure how it looks in the end.

Is there a way to just create a view based on the current view being shown?

I might be missing something because it seems like such a simple thing.

Anyhow, thanks for the hard work and time you put into the plugin!
Unfortunately the person who wrote this plugin is no longer active, so the chances of it being significantly enhanced are pretty low.

I'm not keen on dragging things up and down in a list, well at least not as it operates in the CSV catalogue column selection - so I would want the Green Arrows to remain.

But creating (or amending) a View based on the current column layout and sort settings of the book list is a great idea, maybe someone will take it up. Would you even need the ability to drag up and down the list - maybe not.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote