View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 06:48 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post

Oh, now there's a thought .... I wonder how hard it would be .... say I was out of Whispernet range .... to purchase a book from Amazon using the cell phone, download it to the cell phone, and then copy it from the phone to the computer?? Hmmm .... may have to try that.
I'm mostly hoping that it will expand Whispernet coverage.

If you have your computer, why can't you just download directly. No need for the extra steps. Or just buy it and turn on your Whispernet when you get in range. I've purchased from my iPod Touch that way.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote