View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 09:41 PM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehemiau View Post
Indeed there is a reset button, usually used to perform a simple reset, but holding it while powering on doesn't activate a factory reset.
You have to make sure the device is off for the factory reset to be triggered by the buttons. Hold the power slider in the off position for at least 10 seconds to make sure it is off.
Quote:
I wrote to kleko hoping that he has a working sd image, but if anyone else can help i would appreciate it, I don't know whether he's still active on the forum.
I'll send you a PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote