View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
On a side note I was puzzled when I looked at MYK and saw I had a large number of pending deliveries. Somehow the system has 30 pending deliveries for my Kindle 2, which I haven't used in a loooong time.
Had the same thing happen to me. Seems all my purchases since mothballing my K2 were pending delivery to that same mothballed K2. I fired up the K2, turned on the wireless and all those pending deliveries went away. Strangely enough, though... nothing new was ever actually downloaded to the K2 (other than all those recent purchases being added to the K2's archive). Weirdness.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote