View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #14
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I have no clue there. All I know is usually the updates show on the MYK page but now it seems they are not. The Kindle Rep Talk to was clueless on why though.
I'm not sure either, just trying to think of why it might be happening. I generally would have no idea if a book had been updated or not, except under certain circumstances, unless Amazon told me about it (or my MYK page did). My MYK page currently shows I have 20 books with updates available, guess I should get those done.

On a side note I was puzzled when I looked at MYK and saw I had a large number of pending deliveries. Somehow the system has 30 pending deliveries for my Kindle 2, which I haven't used in a loooong time.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote