View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella View Post
I got one update yesterday and it was the first one I got. Could it be that there aren't any updates for the books you purchased?
That's just it the books were updated I never got any notice. One book had a missing chapter and the author fixed it. I waited a week before having to contact Kindle support to get the new version. The other books were totally redone. New cover, title and reformatted by the publisher. There was no updates for them either and once again I had to get Kindle support to update them for me.

I am getting some updates on my MYK page just not all.

@Apk
Are you using Gmail? I have been having a fits with it lately to send anything to my Kindle. I have to use Send To Kindle to get anything uploaded to my Pdoc cloud.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote