View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 02:51 PM   #614
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
And I thought I had a huge to be read stack, I'm an amateur next to you pdurrant, my stack is probably around fifteen. At the moment I am working through David Weber's God War series. I got the fourth book in this series as a part of a bundle that I got via the monthly bundle threads and the one problem wsa that I had previously never read any of the God War books so I started off with book one and now I am up to the second book in the series and I am also trying to polish off another of the Outlanders series that I read quite frequently. The Outlanders book, called God War is turning out to be a lot of description and a fair amount of action.

Last edited by jbcohen; 08-17-2012 at 07:38 AM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote