Thread: Which One Next
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 11:06 AM   #9
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
@JSWolf: I love Flynn! Mitch Rapp is the man. I can't believe I failed to include him.

Funny story about Flynn--My dad is not much of a reader, but he was having trouble falling asleep, so I gave him Flynn's first Mitch Rapp book, and my mom called a few weeks later to say that he was loving it. When I visited the next summer, the book was on his night stand with a bookmark about 1/3 of the way in. I said, "I thought you loved it." He said, "I do! It's great!" My mom said, "He reads a page a night and then falls fast asleep!" So our family has decided to get him about two more books, as that should last him for the rest of his life.
djulian is offline   Reply With Quote