View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 12:36 PM   #11
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Yes. What you're missing is the fact that Calibre's library folder needs to be regarded as a "black box"; you don't touch what's in there. To get a book out of the library you use either the "Save to Disk" or "Send to Device" options from within Calibre. It's when you export the book using those options that the selected naming options come into play.
Thanks to everybody, who has replied, I finally figured out that I actually have to to use the "Save to Disk" option to have Calibre save the output file with the name that I want.
I erroneously assumed that the Save to Disk settings would also be used for book import.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote