View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 03:57 PM   #96
Caleb666
Zealot
Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by brombus View Post
I am also waiting for some reviews. However, judging by bugs reporting, it seems that for now M90/M91S may have serious and embarrassing problems with their battery power consumption. I hope they will improve it as quick as possible (i.e. before putting it on the market).

http://translate.google.com/translat...-9741-1-1.html
The images barely load for me, very slow.
What is the embarassing battery power problem? He said that if you use it 3 hours per day, the battery lasts for about a week.

How does that compare to the Kindle DX?
Caleb666 is offline   Reply With Quote