Thread: Does it exist?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #6
thrawn_aj
quantum mechanic
thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook1, Samsung Transform, Nook2
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinaka View Post
Is there technology yet or a reader that combines the back lighting of a device like the nook color or ipad and then the ability to switch to the e-ink reading style of a kindle?

That is truly a device i wouldn't hesitate to buy! How bout you?
This is a very nice idea . In a sense, Microsoft had some "vaporware" (the Courier as it was known iirc) with a dual screen. I don't think it was E-ink + LCD but that would be really great! A logical next step for Barnes and Noble perhaps (since they already have an LCD area under the E-ink screen)? I would definitely buy that!
thrawn_aj is offline   Reply With Quote