View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
AdamGott
Connoisseur
AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle/iPad
I have purchased other eBay Hong Kong replacement batteries in the past (for my iPod and other devices) and have had pretty good luck but lately... I got a complete dud for my Sansa E280 which they replaced. The original battery gave me about 15-20 hours per charge and this replacement is about half of that. I also replace my PRS-505 factory battery at the same time and I get about a week and a half of standby time with this POS (piece of Shtuff). I keep thinking about putting the original back in but it was such a pain in the butt to replace the thing that I am just living with it as is for now.
AdamGott is offline   Reply With Quote