View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 05:39 PM   #1
SigilBear
Banned
SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iBooks
Can I convert Epub 3.0 to 2.0?

Can I convert an Epub 3.0 that I created with Sigil to Epub 2.0?

I've found the setting in Preferences that lets me create new projects in the 2.0 format. But I'd like to make a copy of a 3.0 project and change it to 2.0.

I found this code in the content.opf file...

Code:
<package version="3.0" unique-identifier="BookId" xmlns="http://www.idpf.org/2007/opf">
But I imagine a conversion involves a lot more than imply changing version="3.0" to version="2.0."

Another possibility is that I could create a new project in 2.0, then open my 3.0 project with eCanCrusher and import the files into my new project.
SigilBear is offline   Reply With Quote