View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 06:49 PM   #60
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
The Kindle android app is much to be desire. The Kindle Fire has more font choices but they took out the one I used on the Original Kindle Fire and replaced it with a bunch of serif fonts.

The Original Kindle Fire app is awesome! The HDX one not so much. I can embed fonts so that fixes one problem but no TOC on Mobi books which makes personal documents even more usesless on the HDX, No TOC, No Cover. I have a feeling Amazon is trying to businessify the Documents tab. The documents have icons for covers.

I guess the rumor about the HDX coming with a full office suite was not true.
The more you post the more it seems you regret buying the hdx. Does it have helvetica? That is the only font that matters to me.
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote