View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 02:44 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rika24 View Post
honestly, i don't know where the books are stored on my nook. all i know is that when i had my PC i just plugged my nook HD in and used send to main.
You will need to find them. How you do that depends on what tools are available to you.

- If your computer can "see" the nook, then perhaps you can explore the nook's memory to find where the books are. I suggest looking for folders like ebooks or books.

- You can install a free file manager app on the nook and use it to find the books.

Once you find them, you point CC at that folder and you should be off and running.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote