View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #49
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Elliot View Post
Hello, I'm a newbie to the book club but like the idea of broadening my reading tastes.
I can see this is the thread for nominations but I can't see which book has been chosen (and it's Sept 4th so assume this has already been done)...unless of course you take a couple of weeks to chose and a couple to read...hmmm, maybe I've answered my own question.
First off: Welcome!

Take a look at this thread: September Book Club Vote

The selection this month is The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie. We will start discussion on the 20th of the month which lets everyone choose when to start to be done in time based on how fast they read so we can all finish about the same time for discussion.

I know a lot of people take the nomination threads and use them for reading suggestions but the only one we officially discuss is the selected one in the vote thread. If you do want to discuss others feel free to start a thread in the "reading recommendations" forum or just post in the "Lets get some action going" thread.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote