View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 04:29 PM   #3
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by leif View Post
I just got my Sony 505. All LRF files I've opened so far have space wasting margins. This is bugging me quite a bit. I have yet to download any managing software on my PC but have dragged and dropped some books onto my reader that were in txt format and they displayed perfectly using the entire screen. I've also heard RTFs do not have margins. Is there an easy way to convert a LRF book with margins into a file without margins? Will calibre do it? I was thinking of using this program for my book importing instead of the sony software since I don't plan on buying any DRM books anyway. Thanks.
If you are talinkg about LRF and not LRX. Then you can use a tool I wrote a tool (in Perl) that removes the margins and can also change the font size if desired.

LRF2LRF tool
=X=

Last edited by =X=; 08-27-2008 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Corrected grammer
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote