Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:29 PM   #6
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Also four new dictionary options were added....english-japanese, portuguese-english, english-portuguese and one other...

The reading life being easily visible while reading is neat....the people begging to have the progress bar (how far read in book) back will be happy....and i'm glad to hear it will only take me 7.7 more hours to finish anna karenina....

Edit: grrrrr...my translation dictionaries are freezing up......it is always going straight to french-english and freezing when i try to change the option...

Edit 2: or is just freaking slow!!!!!

Last edited by Uschiekid; 12-15-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote