View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #5
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by GvilleBridge View Post
a) Windows recognizes my KT but Calibre, even in debug mode, doesn't, so it doesn't report device ID and version number. Is device ID and version no. available elsewhere?
Thanks for that. As yet, some of the best minds on these threads (not referring to me, I hasten to add!) have failed to come up with another method of getting that information yet.

Which version of Calibre are you using, and do you get as far as the warning about it not recognising the KT and dreadful things will happen if you continue?
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote