View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 11:41 AM   #158
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tschill View Post
I 'm afraid I covered all those bases. Since I can't access it with the computer, is there a way to revert to the original system? Can you copy files from a thumb drive to the root directory for a new hack?

Thanks for the very prompt reply.

Tom
Yes, if you're in USB Host Mode, you can copy the img file from the thumb drive to the root of your Craig and do the update that way. Let me know if it works.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote