View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 07:30 AM   #4
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Give away - Complete Novels gifted from author for Kindle

I'm Pam Richter, author of three novels on Amazon. I will be gifting a novel to readers who think they would enjoy one of my books, in return for the promise of a review. Positive or negative, doesn't matter, just your genuine opinion and review on the Amazon page for the novel.

I will gift 5 of each of my novels on a first come/first serve basis. If you want one you can PM me and I'll send you the gift from Amazon. Only one novel per person. Happy reading to all.

Here are the choices:

Midnight Reflections - romantic suspense
The Living Image - sf suspense
The Necromancer - paranormal

Last edited by PamelaMary; 02-12-2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: GIVE AWAY
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote