View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 09:37 AM   #2369
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I just started The Other Woman by Sandie Jones. So far so good. The protagonist thinks Snowballs are the perfect Christmas-decorating cocktail. What's not to like? [One of my English friends taught me how to make the cocktail. It's yummy and now a tradition in our house! Although I have to go hunting on the bottom shelf of a specialty store to find Advokat in the US.]
I listened to this one--totally don't remember Snowballs, though.

Slightly spoiler-y comment--not giving the whole thing away.
Spoiler:
I enjoyed the book to a point. I expected the surprise, except the details didn't quite fit, and one especially gaping hole wasn't addressed. Plus the heroine was a little too dumb and the actions of the characters required MAJOR suspension of disbelief. I would probably give this author one more chance.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote