Thread: Muse Frontlight
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 06:52 PM   #22
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What makes the Muse HD better than the Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (if anything)?
Hm, I don't have an HD yet, only a Muse Essential, but if I was going to list its best features as compared to a Kobo I'd say:
  • flat bezel
  • somewhat more responsive software
  • SD card slot

Bookeen's stuff has a lot of other good features like a relatively standards-compliant reading engine, decent build quality, and so forth, but those are things Kobo is also good at.

Meanwhile, the H20 mk2 is larger, and, of course, waterproof, so it has that going for it.
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote