View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 09:29 PM   #7
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Hmmm. I don't think I've run into one. What was the St Martin's book? I've been following the Dark Hunter saga, and don't recall anything that looked odd. [But I read most of them on Palm Pilot, and only the latest few on Kindle.] I'll wait to vote, till I see one.
The St. Martin's one I just ran into was: To the Edge by Cindy Gerard. Another one I've run into was 'Scuse Me while I kill this guy by Leslie Langtry.

In both cases, on the web site, they give a page count but not a file size. This is when viewing the book info from a normal browser on a PC, not via the Kindle.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote