View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #691
ThePage
Connoisseur
ThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle 4, eBookwise & Literati
Unhappy indigestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePage View Post
3 of my 5 PDF to rb produced single blank pages and the other 2 didn't convert to imp at all, because the rb's were no good to begin with - they don't open in Calibre.

I therefore converted from PDF to ePUb, making sure that those open, and converted the ePub to rb which are again unreadable - 4 of 5 took less than a minute, and the last is up to 47% at 23 minutes and counting!
Somehow Calibre seems to have gotten the book I was reading confused with last book I'd told it to convert and therby got indigestion!

Started over and it went ok, for that step.

Any file processed by Calibre seems to give my other Library program indigestion however, have tried both (good) RTF & Rb with no useful results in the form of the imp files that my reader uses.