View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 06:39 AM   #95
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekbell View Post
When I was reading Pepy's diary I noticed that while he had no qualms about messing around with attractive women of a lower class who needed his good will, it seemed that he normally refrained from activities that might have led to children.

This provides another alternative to being either being completely chaste or completely without a thought to possible consequences.
Pepys was a man with a semi-conscience, but I'm sure the women were grateful enough at that. Which is the root of it; it was still down to the man.

Then there was the New England practice of bundling, where a courting couple spent the night together fully clothed, permitting experimentation but not penetration. The climate had a lot to do with the practice.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote